jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012

ICFES

For those of you who don't know it, ICFES are like the SAT's or the selectivity in Europe, it's really important here if you want to get into mostly any university. There's still 56 minutes left till the results are online and I'm really nervious. I know I'm a smart girl and I probably did good on them, which were about a month ago, but so many people have so big expectations on me and I'm scared I don't meet them. I really don't want to let down the people I care about... i know I probably shouldn't be worrying about others opinions, it's my future what's on the game, but still, I hate the feeling. I feel good but at the same time, I'm nervious. I like to think Everything's gonna be ok. I really hope it will be.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario