domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

Fuck My Life

I fucking hate my life, this sucks so much! I feel like God's punnishing me for something I did! And I think this is too much... No one cares about me anymore, my dad always calls me fat, I lost my phone, I feel like there is not a balance between the good and the bad things happening to me! My computer is broken!!!!!!!!! I fucking hate my life... Why is all this shit happening to me? My stupid aunt is a freaking pig and she dared to say I ate like a sick pig? What the hell!!!!! I wasn't the one who had to get a bypass operation because i was WAY TOO FAT! And now I'm 64.6 kg!!!!! I'm so freaking sad I should kill myself, this is way too much to handle!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost my keys.. I was happy until they fucking had to ruin it!!! It seems like God is freaking being mean to me!!! What the hell did I do? What did I do in my past life to deserve such a shitty life? Why does my dad always call me fat???? whyyyyyyyy?????? what should I do? and my computer is broken and won't stop making that stupid noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME? WHYYYYY?????????????? WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO??????? I just kissed that guy randomly but why is that so wrong?????????

1 comentario:

  1. tranquila nena... tienes que pensar en frio y saber que las cosas pasan por algo y si esas personas por ignorancia solo abren la boca para dejar salir excremento hecho palabras, ignoralos enteramente linda.
    No te deprimas asi, las cosas no sucedan porque hayas hecho algo malo y lo merezcas, simplemente son cosas que suceden para fortalecer tu fuerza y caracter... yo estoy a tu lado y siempre sera asi...

    ResponderEliminar